Tuesday, March 15, 2011

At Long Last!

Well, it's been a winter, and let's just leave it at that.

Now the sun is climbing higher in the sky and hanging around a little longer each day. It's still pretty cold here at night, but it's warming up during the day. Anything over 45 degrees seems like a real blessing.  The snowdrops have been out for a couple of weeks and the crocuses are just beginning to push their way up through the softening soil on the north side of the Boathouse.

Last week I awoke one morning feeling...well...feeling better than I'd felt probably since the season's snow started to fall, and I thought to myself, "Hey! The boat! It's time to build the boat!"

So...today, I placed my order for the Arctic Tern 14 Full Kit. I've got about a week, I think, to get my side of the Boathouse cleared out once again and ready for its new occupant.

No comments:

Post a Comment